. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

17 November 2007

Jetpack Girl: 7" Munny


For the Winter Munny Show @ LIFT Detroit.

If she sells, i'm going to give 100% of the proceeds to these charities:
the New York Food Bank, Lupus Foundation of America, United Cerebral Palsy, and one other that folks can give me a suggestion for (preferably environmental). She is available from LIFT through here.

Update: Jetpack Girl won first place at the Winter Munny Show (awesome!) but didn't sell (awwww...). She's still available.
2nd update: Now with lovely rivets.