. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

03 September 2009

Thank you folks!

I really appreciate the shout-outs I've gotten for the Smorkin' Dunny Circus and Muttpop Minotaur. It's an honor and I am grateful.

Smorkin' Bros. Bombin' and Dunny Circus
Tomopop: Presenting the one, the only, Smorkin' Bros. Bombin' and Dunny Circus!
Toycutter: Circus Dunnys

Muttpop Tequila Minotaur
Tomopop: Minotaur Tupac says reality is wrong, dreams are for real
The Land of Frost: artist spotlight [southerndrawl]
Collect3D: Southerndrawl ‘Tupac’ Minotaur Custom
Toycutter: Tupac/Minotaur Tequila
vinyleschiles: Tupac Tequila Minotaur [spanish language]

and [not so recently] the Rhinolabbitocerous
Thank you all and special thanks (!) to Tomopop and Toycutter which I check every day. And best of luck to the Toycyte folks wherever ya'll are now.