. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

10 March 2010

Einstein's Circus Dreams

my custom bic buddy for the show. Show openings
SATURDAY, MARCH 27TH, 6-9PM @ CREWEST GALLERY, 110 Winston St., LA, CA 90013
www.crewest.com

FRIDAY, APRIL 9TH, 6-9PM @ ZAKKA, DUMBO- BROOKLYN
155 Plymouth St. (btw. Jay St. & Pearl St.) Brooklyn, NY 11201
www.zakkacorp.com

...Einstein never quite gave up his dreams of joining the circus. He excelled in many other things and had a very fulfilling life, but part of him always wondered "just, what if...": 8" Bic Buddy
Ready, LIFT! I reversed his feet and lengthened his arms and legs. Shoulder ball 'n' socket taken from some random toy. Painted using only bone black and titanium white acrylic paints.