. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

12 May 2011

I love this artist list for the G40 Art Summit

Art Whino presents G40 Art Summit, Washington DC May 19th-June 17th, 2011.
Custom Vinyl PARTICIPATING ARTISTS: Angry Woebots, BabyVtec, Brent Nolasco, Chauskoskis, czr prz, dust, Huck Gee, Itch 1, J*RYU, jason jacenko, Jesse Smith, Julie west, Kelly Vivanco, Kevin Gosselin, Lara Slater, Lou Pimental, MAD, Pocket Wookie, PON, Project Detonate, Rohby, ritzy periwinkle, Sket-One, Southerndrawl, Task One, Tracey tuberta, 64 colors, Spanky Stokes, The Beast Brothers