. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

18 November 2013

Iron Blam cosplay: 11" original sculpt

This classic Iron Man is based off the Billy character from Blamo Toys. The Billy has a rather soporofic energy about it. I wanted to see what would happen by going the other direction and turning Billy into an action figure. The original Billy figure is carved from wood. This sculpt is made using Smooth-On's Free Form Epoxy Putty and Magic Sculpt and carved to mimic a wood effect. Here's a pic with the original.