. . .


Hit me up at southerndrawl@gmail.com for any commission questions. It's also my paypal address . You can also follow me on flickr, facebook or instagram. I'm always happy to answer process or how-to type questions.

Currently available: 22" Rhino(labbit) and 4 1/2" Smiley Yellow Iron Snail, Rhino Troop, and Dun-209, . E-mail me or go to my store.

12 September 2014

Lion-O HO!: 13" PAW

Thundercats was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. Here's my rendition of the show's famous lead character, Lion-O, consisting of a 13" PAW custom + 14" scratch-built Sword of Omens. I started this further back than I care to remember and I'm grateful to the commissioner for being so patient. I added additional musculature and joints plus the belt, arm and shoulder armor. My favorite part is the Claw Shield which lifted the figure an inch higher than the original12-inch height.And the other side: